Saturday 19 April 2014

What I Have Been Melting


Good Morning - sunny in Bedford though a little nippy at the moment - as I sit here typing my little girl Isla is sitting on a bar stool watching a Barbie Movie from the telly on the kitchen surface - my way of stopping all 3 girls from fighting over who is going to watch what :)

I received another package this morning from Tartalicious, all smelling just gorgeous, will melt and review soon ready for blogging.......

Yesterday I decided on melting two wax melts from a company called Candle Scents.......

Mermaid Kisses was what I decided on for my Living Room.....such a pretty scent with slight floral undertones but with a fresh kick to it......it filled the whole room with its wonderful scent and melts like a dream :)

For the kitchen I decided on Bahama Spa - Sea, Sand and Sun.....relaxing scent with a feeling of sunshine.....

Parma Violets handmade by Secret Bundle......smells just like the SWEETS !!!!! the beautiful scent filled the hallway carrying itself all the way upstairs into the bedroom......delightful and sweet.......lovely little addition from my SUBBY SCENT BOX :)

Today I have gone for Rosegirls Lavender and Rosegirls Blackberry Amber - the Lavender scent it just what it is, Lavender.....which I adore and find such a relaxing scent which is fab when I have 3 girls to run around after ;)

Blackberry Amber......deliciously fruity with such a warm undertone......stunning scent 10/10.


You can find Subby Scent on Facebook -
www.subbyscent.blogspot.co.uk


Wishing everyone a Very Happy Easter :)


No comments:

Post a Comment