Friday 11 April 2014

4 Scents

Good Morning, a little overcast in Bedford this morning but I think some sunshine could be on its way this afternoon :)

This morning I decided to try out 4 scents -

I picked 2 Scents from my Subby Scent Box -

Busy Bee's Snuggles - this is a very soothing scent, for me it does smell like clean laundry but it gives the feeling of warm blankets from the tumble dryer, also a feeling of being snuggled up with a freshly washed child in clean nightwear...a warming scent.....a must try 10/10

Village Candle Cosy Home - 8 little wax cubes in a plastic container !!!! this scent is so warming, cinnamon, baking, Christmas, warmth of home and family......melts beautifully !!!! 10/10


Look out for Subby Scent on Facebook - www.subbyscent.blogspot.co.uk


The other 2 scents I have picked out for today are Seasons Change Island Fresh......Fresh, Strong, Melts very well, I think of the sea and sand when I melt this scent......calming and relaxing......this scent would be perfect to melt whilst you enjoy a long hot bubble bath, a glass of your fave tipple and a rather large bar of milk chocolate. 10/10

seasonschangewaxtarts@gmail.com


Candle Scent Mango and Papaya - Delightful, delicious, tingle the tastebuds, Juicy and just screams summer....10/10

www.candle-scents.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment