Monday 7 April 2014

Subby Scent

Today I am going to Blog about a New Business called Subby Scent.....

This afternoon I received the parcel in the Post......a regular sized Easter Themed Box......it was loving package with simple brown parcel paper stamped with vintage/shabby chic stamps !!!!

                                                Beautiful Stamps used for the packaging.



As I opened the box I was hit with a mixture of the most delightful scents......I emptied the contents out on the table and was simply delighted with everything !!!!!

This what I received -

Beautiful Easter Themed Packaging

 This is what was inside the little bag - a lovely cupcake styled wax melt - ready to be chopped up
                                                           and used in my burner.......

A lovely selection of Busy Bee wax melts - Fresh Cut Grass,
                                                Snuggles and Green Tea and Lemon Grass.......

Village Candle Wax Cubes in the scent Cosy Home......

Jellybeans scented Scoopable Wax.......
 
Parma Violets Wax Melt.......
 
Fresh Lined Scented Love Hearts.

The Sweetest Easter Themed Wax Melts......
 
Everything about this box of wax melts was simply amazing.....I am super excited about melting them and writing down notes for my blog........

I would highly recommend Subby Scents to anyone who loves their scented wax - if you have never used wax melts before this is a fab way of trying them out for the first time.......

                                                http://www.subbyscent.blogspot.co.uk
 
Look for Subby Scent on Facebook.......

                                            YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED !!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! I made it on to Liz's blog :) You are right SubbyScent is perfect for wax melt newbies x

    ReplyDelete