Tuesday 8 April 2014

Scent With Love Wax Melts


Scent With Love is a fab play on words !!!! I instantly fell in love with the cute shapes of these wax melts.......So I placed an order and receive it very quickly.......Happy with the Packaging and everything is labelled nicely too.......




                                    These are the Scents I choose with a little freebie added :)

 
Baby Powder in Jelly Baby Shape and French Lime Blossom in a love heart shape.
 
 
Cinnamon and Vanilla in a Easter Egg shape and Gingerbread Kisses in Love Heart shapes.
 

My Freebie - Orange and Lemon Gingerbread shaped melt and Comfort Fresh Jelly Baby shaped wax melt.
 
 
Pink Lemonade Wax Tart.
 
 
So far I have melted French Lime Blossom - Beautiful Elegant Scent - a perfect blend of citrus and floral - Fresh and Sharp - Summertime at its best - simply stunning !!!!!

Gingerbread Kisses - Spices mixed perfectly with a Bready Scent - a scent of home Baking filled my kitchen making it feel warm and cosy - perfect Christmas/Winter Scent........

Pink Lemonade - Melts beautifully - Tingles the Tastebuds - a beautiful combination of Lemon, I can pick up undertones of floral (very slightly) beautiful refreshing scent......

I am very much looking forward to trying the other scents and will keep everyone updated........  
 
 
Look for Scent With Love Wax Melts on Facebook........... 

3 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Wax melt burner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wax melt bar You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. soy wax candles

    ReplyDelete