Wednesday 9 April 2014

2 Scents Picked from My Subby Scent Box

I have picked out 2 scents from Subby Scent Box to melt today - Busy Bee's Green Tea and Lemon Grass - Perfect Blend of Herbal and Citrus.....The Green Tea and Lemon Grass blend beautifully together.....stunning kitchen scent for me and has a real relaxing feeling so also perfect for enjoying a beautiful hot bubble bath with this scent in the background 10/10


as you can see in the picture the little pot of Green Tea and Lemongrass - I simply can't wait to try the other 2 scents - Busy Bee wax melts are stunning and I have had a few over the last few months so when they appeared in The Subby Scent Box I was over the moon - a real good addition to the box :)


 The other I have picked out is LubyLu Fresh Linen Love Heart Melts - popped 2 in my burner and they instantly started to melt beautifully - Smells fresh....Clean Washing....Bright and Breezy clothes on your line in the summer breeze.....simply stunning 10/10 easily


 
These Little Love Hearts are so cute - pretty sheer bag and pretty label - LubyLu is a great addition to The Subby Scent :)
 
Look out for Subby Scent on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment