Sunday 13 April 2014

Sunday Scents


Good Morning Fellow Scent Wax Lovers !!!! Sunny Morning in Bedford and Hubby's Birthday :)

I have picked out 3 scents for today - first of all I going to start with the scent I picked from my Subby Scent Box -
A Cute Cupcake styled candle !!!
 
I removed the little chick and confetti and decided for a very pretty effect to place the candle in a Sundae Dish - how pretty :)

This scent is sweet and delightful - it has a perfect blend of creamy vanilla and tingle the taste buds lemon - it smells delightful, like summer and baking - this is a very pretty addition to The Subby Scent Box !!!!!

The funny side to this scent was when my 3 year old daughter Isla saw it she though it was a Birthday Cupcake for my Hubby's birthday and asked for a bite - out popped the bottom lip when I explained to her it was actually a candle but the little chick soothed the disappointment !!!!!
 
www.subbyscent.blogspot.co.uk

look out for Subby Scent on Facebook
 
 
 
The scent I have picked for my kitchen today is Toffee Apple from Lubylu - I was introduced to Lubylu when I found Fresh Linen Love Heart Wax Melts in My Subby Scent Box and feel in love instantly with the quality :)
 
   Pretty Bag and Label.
 
Cream coloured wax melt with pink and green chunks topped with glitter.

Melts beautifully and the wax shimmers, so pretty and you can see the glitter floating around :)

The scent is stunning - Juicy Apples and Creamy Toffee blend perfectly together leaving the kitchen smelling FAB - it reminds me of Toffee Apples at Halloween :) 10/10 easily for this scent.
 
The other scent I picked out was Fairy Kisses by Lubylu
 
Pretty Bag and Label
 
cream coloured wax melt with Yellow and Pink wax chunks and topped with Glitter.

This scent is just beautiful - perfect blend of citrus and floral - Summer Springs to mind with this scent - fills the whole living room with its pretty scent - I adore the name Fairy Kisses :) for me this scent is girly and adorable !!!!! you can not go wrong giving Lubylu Wax Melts ago - high standard of quality and stunning scents - perfect packaged - everything is done with great care and love.
 
 
Can Not wait to melt this little beauty by Lubylu - how cute ?
 
 






 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment