Friday 21 February 2014

WhicksnWhacks

I came across WhicksnWhacks on Amazon when hunting for some different companies that made wax melts.

There was a lot of scents to choose from and I liked the shapes and colours, I went for the love hearts and ordered 3 different scents - they came in packs of 9 for £3.60.

My Choices -

 Sunwashed Linen which was very strong and almost had a hint of Yankee Clean Cotton.

 Lavender which was also very strong but I felt this scent was very Soapy so it was just too strong and gave me a headache.

Sandalwood wasn't too bad, a little weak but was good enough for smaller rooms.

I would try some more of  the WhicksnWhacks wax melts, not bad little wax melts - 7/10 for WhicksnWhacks !!!!!!!



Love The Shape and Colours.

                                                                 Sunwashed Linen.

                                             Pretty Shaped Wax Melts and Lovely Burner.



Can order off Ebay and Amazon !!!!!

www.whicksnwhacks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment