Wednesday 19 February 2014

Lily-Flame Candles

I adore Lily-Flame Candles - from the beautiful colours, the chunks of wax sitting on the top, the tins and the labelling - these candles not only smell amazing they look beautiful !!!!!

Some of the Scents I have tried are -

Fairy Dust 10/10 easily - my most FAVE Lily-Flame scent ever and I also have bought this in the room spray - I only wish they would start doing bath products in this scent - Powdery, Warm, Sparkly and Magical. I MUST TRY !!!!!!!!

Lavender and Lime - Lavender Blended with a Citrus Edge.

Powder Puff - Light, Soft and talcy - SUPER GIRLY !!!!!


Silnet Night -  The Scent of the Evening Fields at Harvest Time.

Blush - First Kiss of the Night - Heady and a Sultry Scent.

Dolly Rocker - Strong Powdery Girl Scent.

Party Time - Beauty, Sparkle, Eat, Drink and Be Merry !!!!!

Tins are £8.50
Mini Tins x 3 £18.00
Glass Jars are £15.00
Reed Diffusers are £20.00 (can buy refill oils and reeds)
Room Sprays are £8.50

www.lily-flame.co.uk
or cheaper deals on www.casacandles.co.uk
E Bay and Amazon do Fab Deals.


 
                                                            My Fave Lily-Flame Scent.

 
 
                                            I love the colourful chunks of wax that sit at the top.

   
 
                                           This scent has been recommend to me to try.

This room spray is AMAZING.
 
 
 
                                                                   Lovely Glass Jars.

No comments:

Post a Comment