Tuesday 4 March 2014

Heart & Home Candles

Cinnamon Spice and Simply Spa

Dawn Mist and True Enchantment

another True Enchantment and Sea Grass
 
 
I have saw these candles before in a Local Garden Centre but never had the money at the time to buy any, so when I popped into town today and saw these in Buzz Bee Card Shop I could not help but pick some up !!!!!!!

They sell Large, Med and Mini Candles but I liked the idea of the Samplers - I love the colours and the little tubs they come in :) I decided to cut them up and keep them stored in the tubs and use them when I want to :)

The Samplers are £1.99 and they all smell Fab !!!!! There are many scents to choose from so I did find it hard to being one of each scent !!!!!!

I am melting Cinnamon Spice and True Enchantment as I type and they smell amazing :) I adore Cinnamon scents so this is a perfect scent for me and True Enchantment smells so pretty and girly :)

I can't wait to try the other scents I have bought and try the others in the shop - I would recommend Heart & Home Samplers and hope to try the Jars too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment