Sunday 16 February 2014

Seasons Change

Seasons Change.
 
Fab Little Pots.
 
Beautiful Colours.
 
 
Seasons Change Wax Melts come in Fab Little Pots and Amazing Colours........these little pots pack a massive punch filling the whole house with beautiful scents :)

You can easily get 5 tea lights worth from 1/2 a wax melt making this a fab buy and well worth every penny :)

The scent I adore the MOST is Hillbilly Homebrew......fruits and spices making it a perfect Autumn/Winter scent - easily 10/10.

Silver Linings is such a beautiful scent too - like a freshly washed man.....half a wax melt filled my whole house and this was a fave with the whole family.

Elf Magic become my girls fave and they had this melting in the their room before bed :) the whole room was filled with this sweet minty scent :)

Satsuma - WOW - this scent certainly packed a punch - I love melting this one in the kitchen and bathroom......makes your taste buds tingle :)

Antique Lace is a stunning girl scent, perfect for the bedroom......a clean scent with love understone of clean cotton and Linen :)

Dragons Blood, very very nice indeed - had this melting over Halloween and Hubby liked this one a lot.....My niece's fave too :)

Apple Pie - sweet apples and cinnamon/spices - I love this scent !!!!! it filled my kitchen with its scent and smelt like I had been baking all day :)

The Great thing about Seasons Change Wax Melts is my Hubby can smell them, normally he can never smell my wax melts so I was over the moon when he made a comment on the scents I was melting - 10/10 for Seasons Change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment