Wednesday 19 February 2014

Yankee Candles

 
The First time I ever tried a scented candle was after I walked into a friends house and she had GLADE scented candles burning everywhere and her house smelt divine, so off I popped to the shops and started to get an addiction to GLADE and AIRWICK scented candles UNTIL the 15 March (MY BIRTHDAY) and a friend presented me with a Beautiful Yankee Tart Burner and Wax Tarts - from that day on the words HOOKED and PASSION is what I would use !!!!!!!

Out went the GLADE candles and in came a passion for Yankee !!!!! Fresh Cut Roses was the first ever Yankee Wax Tart I melted and I loved it - followed by Country Lemonade and Black Cherry (AMAZING) !!!!!!!

Soon my collection which started with 8 Yankee Tarts became bigger and bigger - I do melt other scented wax melts from other companies and love them too but first love will always be YANKEE !!!!!!!!!! I always have to have Yankee Tarts in the house and I have some firm favourites - Fresh Cut Roses, Black Cherry, Amber Glow, Christmas Cookie, Snow In Love (my ultimate fave), Christmas Rose, Sugared Apple, Lake Sunset and a few more :)

The wide Selection of Yankee Products is amazing and their is a scent or scents for everyone :) I adore the shape of the jars and once a candle has been melted to no more I wash out the jar and keep It to store bits and bobs in anything from Cotton Wool Balls to the Kiddies Crayons :)

The Wax Tarts are highly scented and fill the house with the most wonderful Fragrances :) votives make a great addition to small toilets and bathrooms and can also be chopped up and used in a wax burner - The reed diffusers are beautiful and look fab :) I have yet to try the Room Sprays but plan on that very soon :)

I believe you can't go wrong with a Yankee Candle - they make your house smell amazing and they make Fabby Dabby Gifts :)

Having a stash and buying them makes me one happy bunny - once you have tried one I really don't think you could ever stop yourself from buying another :)
 
 
 Large Yankee Jar.
 

                                                Small Tumbler.

Wax Tart.

                                          Yankee Votive (sampler).

                                                 Tea Lights.

                                             Yankee Tart Burner.

                                            Yankee Accessories.

                                      Christmas Tea Light Holder.

                                                Car Freshener.

Reed Diffuser.
 

Room Spray.
 
Many More Products to the Yankee Candle Range.
 
Great Place to buy Yankee Products :)



No comments:

Post a Comment