Sunday 16 February 2014

Busy Bee

 
 
 


Busy Bee Candles and Wax Melts are Handmade in Wales :) These Candles and Wax Melts are wonderful.......Strong Scents and well worth every penny :) Lately I have become hooked on the Magik Beanz........15 little beans to a pot and WOW they are strong.......I add 5 beans to my burner and it fills the house with a wonderful scent !!!!!!

Here are some reviews on the scents I have tried recently :)

Snuggles - this scent reminds me of Lenor Fabric Conditioner - such a comforting scent, smells like I have been on a washing binge ;) My girls said it reminds them of the clean school jumpers on a Monday Morning after being washed at the weekend !!!!!! This scent for me is a comforting scent and perfect for the living room or bedroom - easily a 10/10.

Angel - I adore this scent, girly pretty scent perfect for the bedroom, I will admit I ordered this scent in wax tarts and Magik Beanz for the fear of running out.....must order a Jumbo Candle :) 10/10.

Herb Garden - an amazing scent for your kitchen.....the herbs aren't too overpowering, just perfect and the undertones of lemon make a perfect match......5 Magik Beanz is perfect and I got 3 tea lights worth of use from this scent :)

Cheat n Clean - Love Love Love this scent......spring cleaning comes to mind when I melt this scent......I love fresh scent and packs a punch :) perfect Spring/Summer scent, though I melt it most days - especially good if you have a cat litter tray in the house ;)

Cinnamon Buns - I love cinnamon scents so this is perfect for me and the doughy bun scent shines through nicely giving a comforting scent through out the house - great way to make people think you have been baking all day LOL :)

Tuscan Dreams - fruit, a hint of spice and freshness :) I had this melting in my kitchen and the scent travelled through the house :) another seasonal scent for me......must stock up for Spring/Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment